- Meaning can be expressed in joy, delight, laughter, loving-devotion to an ideal.
- Meaning can be generated through the very act of expression. In the doing is the learning.
- Meaning needs no past, no future except the anticipation of greater fulfillment.
- Meaning is the root-cause of all personal action.
- Meaning means that life is worth living – for oneself, for others, for a collective larger than oneself.
- Meaning is the outcome of faith and love.
- Meaning is of the nature of love itself and has it roots in faith and self-esteem.
- Faith and self-esteem are themselves rooted in the ego – individual, collective, or universal.
- To seek meaning is to seek life.
To lose meaning is to lose life itself.
- What is meaning?
Meaning is the energy of self perpetuation.
- When this self perpetuation is individual limited and deeply contexted, it leads to a grasping, wanting society.
- When this self perpetuation is collective, bonded and rooted in a shared purpose, it leads to powerful contribution.
- When this self perpetuation transcends the collective, becomes unbounded and free, it becomes capable of pure love of existence itself.
- The journey from the individual to the universal is called evolutionary purpose.
- The generation of greater and greater meaning through the living of this evolutionary purpose is called fulfillment.